2N Helios Verso - Camera , 1 button , Bluetooth Reader
The 2N® Helios IP Verso is a security modular intercom IP based (SIP) with 1 x Button , HD camera, Bluetooth reader , night mode, IP54 , surface installation frame. ( Supports SIP, ONVIF, Basic License)
- Bluetooth technologyGet the latest technology in access systems. The Bluetooth module lets you eliminate access codes, entry cards, and key distribution.
- TouchscreenCreate an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. It is water resistant vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight.
- Fingerprint readerProvide maximum access security for your building using modern, completely secure, and reliable access technology combined with luxury design.
- 2N® Remote ConfigurationSave time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customers requests.
- Intuitive controls and searchThe touchscreen has all the functions of a mechanical keyboard. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search.
- Access controlAchieve a greater level of security for all those at its location.2N® IP Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
- ModularityThe modularity of this IP intercom allows you to configure it to your requirements. Select the specific module,accessories and configurable functions.
- Camera with night visionSee who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
- SIP support with no server neededSIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- Security relayThis simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Picture to email2N® IP Verso allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- Integration to the security systemEasily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- External cameraSimply connect an external IP camera to the intercom to cover all the blind spots.
- Suitable for the disabledThe device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
- Calls to mobile phone and tablet2N® IP Verso will also allow you to call a mobile phone or tablet, over the local network via wi-fi or over cellular data.
- Trouble-free installationThe IP intercom by 2N is so intuitive that it can easily be installed by a user with only basic knowledge of IT.
- Touch keypadA highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN.
Order Numbers: 9155101C + 9155022 + 9155046