Hwg Poseidon2 4002
Poseidon2 4002 can connect up to 42 sensors (16 via 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire + 26 via RS-485), provides 12 digital dry contact inputs (DI), 8 virtual digital outputs and allows control of 4 relay outputs (NO/NC). A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 16x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 26x RS-485 Input; 12x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 4x Relay Output NO/NC; 8x Virtual Digital Output
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units on the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
Applications and usage:
- Server room environment monitoring
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
- Industrial applications
- Cooler and freezer monitoring + alarm indication
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
- Surveillance systems
- Smart buildings
- Ethernet:RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- Sensors: 6xRJ11 – max. 16 external sensors (1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI)
- Can measure: Humidity, voltage, current, 4-20mA, illumination, temperature (incl. Pt100, Pt1000) and many other quantities...
- Digital inputs (DI): 12x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
- Supports: Door contacts, smoke detectors, 110/230V power supply detector, water leak detector, fan failure detector
- Digital outputs (DO): 4x DO relay output (low-voltage NO/NC relay contact)
- RS-485 support: Yes, external sensors by HW group can be connected
- Power: 9-30V DC
- Mechanical: Metal housing 100 x 213 x 35 [mm] – can be mounted on a wall, on a DIN rail, or as a 1U device into a 19" cabinet.
- Operating temperature: –30°C to +85°C (-22°F to +185°F)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Cloud support: HWg-Push protocol
- GSM modem: An external GSM modem for sending text messages (SMS) can be connected to RS-232
- SMS + ring upon alert: Supported
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as SMS (text messages) with up to 5 recipients (phone numbers). SMS can be sent through a local GSM modem or a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network. No software is needed.
- Support for programmers:HWg-SDK
- Recommended online portal:SensDesk.com – free online portal
- HWg-Trigger: Control of other IP devices, alarm redirection to SMS
- HWg-PDMS: Logging, export to MS Excel, reports
- Third-party software (SCADA systems, Modbus/TCP)